- You will learn less from the projects you rush than from the one’s you invest your time in.
- Some things cannot be done any faster. Patience is a gift.
- Every project teaches you something new if you pay attention.
- Sometimes you hurt yourself. This is part of the experience.
- Don’t show people things half-finished.
- There will always be some waste. As you improve, there should be less.
- The things that don’t go exactly according to plan are the ones you learn the most from.
- Things look very different in a different light.
- The small, unexpected detail can be the most rewarding.
- Always protect your eyes.
askew Blitz blood book clever corsairs dead fly dog drowning drunken Dad evil fitness flood glass goose hair hippy Holmes how to knitting laughing lies loss memories monk MOOC prompt Morocco mystery Oi! pirates portugal Quebec records repair runner secrets should not have said that taxidermist tea tray tennis ball truth walker walking weight loss whiskey